Skewered Chicken In Mustard Dill
- 6 large whole chicken breasts (on the bone)
- 1 Tbsp. peppercorns
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut in quarters
- Mustard Dill Sauce
- fresh dill for garnish
- Put chicken
- pot with peppercorns and onion. Add enough water
- to cover and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool chicken in the liquid. When cool, break each breast in half and discard skin and bone. Cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
- Place in a large bowl and add Mustard
- refrigerate up to 8 hours. Stir
- gently occasionally.
- When ready to serve, put 2 chunks of chicken
- bamboo skewer and arrange spoke fashion on large platter.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- (Can also serve meat off the
- a bed of lettuce as a salad.) Makes 45 to 50 servings.