Toasted Herb Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread (unsliced)
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 stick butter or oleo, softened
- Mix together garlic powder, parsley flakes, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread oleo or butter mixture over both halves of bread.
- Cut halves into 1-inch slices. Don't cut all the way through the crust.
- Wrap each half in foil and bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve at once.
- Serves 10 to 12.