- 1 lb. shrimp, cleaned
- 4 to 6 slices bacon
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 2 c. chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 c. cooked rice
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
- Crumble and set aside.
- Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Add onion and celery.
- Cook until tender, but not brown.
- Stir in flour. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and shrimp.
- Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add margarine; stir until melted.
- Combine shrimp mixture and hot rice.
- Garnish with bacon. Serves 8.