- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 1/2 green sweet peppers, diced
- 1/2 c. diced celery
- 1 c. diced carrots
- 1 c. small macaroni, cooked
- 1 1/2 lb. ground turkey or beef
- 14 oz. can French green beans
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. sweet peas
- 1 can tomato juice
- Slice the vegetables.
- Cook in small amount of water until tender.
- Add the cooked macaroni, green beans and peas.
- Add bay leaf and Italian seasoning.
- Cook beef or turkey until it changes color.
- Add to vegetables.
- Pour in tomato juice.
- Bring to boil. Reduce to simmer.
- If soup is too thick, add more tomato juice.