Double Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 2 c. finely crushed creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 24)
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 cup chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust.
- Top with nuts and remaining chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set; cool.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.