Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand milk
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) can flaked coconut (1 1/2 c.)
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
- In 13 x 9-inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Top with Eagle Brand milk evenly.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Press down. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until lightly brown.
- Cool or chill.
- Cut into bars; store, loosely covered, at room temperature.