- 6 oz. spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. dried, crushed oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti; drain (should have about 3 cups).
- Stir butter into spaghetti.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie plate.
- Spread cottage cheese over bottom of spaghetti crust.