- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 cans taco sauce
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 pkg. Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. corn tortillas
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease.
- Add taco sauce, enchilada sauce and green chilies; let simmer.
- Grate cheese and chop onion.
- Put hamburger mixture, cheese and onion inside each corn tortilla (frozen type).
- Put in 13 x 9 1/2-inch cake pan.
- Put a layer of hamburger mixture on bottom, then add cheese and onion on top.
- Bake in oven at 425° until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.