Layered Tuna Salad
- 1 1/2 c. Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/4 c. green onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 (6 1/2 oz.) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tsp. dill weed (optional)
- 4 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 c. (4 oz.) medium shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 c. chopped tomatoes
- 2 c. chopped cucumber
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 6 bacon slices, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine dressing, green onions and mustard; set aside.
- Toss tuna with dill.
- In a 3-quart serving bowl, layer lettuce, shells, cucumber, tomatoes, tuna, peas and bacon.
- Spread dressing mixture over bacon, sealing to edge of bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Toss to serve.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Prep. Time: 25 minutes plus chilling.