Chicken Divan Pot Pie
- 2 Pet-Ritz regular pie crusts
- 3 Tbsp. oleo
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 c. milk
- 4 oz. (1 c.) shredded American cheese
- 2 c. cooked and diced chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place cookie sheet in oven to preheat. In a medium saucepan, combine oleo, flour and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until mixture becomes thick and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in broth and milk and stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in chicken and broccoli.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Remove second crust (frozen); place on top of filled pie.
- Let thaw 10 to 20 minutes.
- Crimp edges together.
- Cut slits in top crust.
- Place pie on cookie sheet. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is brown.