- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 (2 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 box 10x powdered sugar
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour sheet cake pan (9 x 13-inch).
- Sprinkle nuts and coconut in pan.
- Spread to cover. Mix cake according to package directions.
- Pour evenly over nuts and coconut, but do not stir.
- Melt margarine and cream cheese in pan over low heat.
- When melted, mix in a box of powdered sugar. Spoon this over cake.
- Mix to cover but do not stir.
- When cooked, the cake will crack like the earth and is so good!