Mexican Biscuit Casserole
- 2 cans refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large jar taco sauce
- 1 to 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Layer a 9 x 13-inch pan with one can of the crescent rolls. Brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- Drain the beef and place it on top of the crescent rolls.
- Spoon the taco sauce onto the beef. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over the beef and taco sauce.
- Cover all of this with the remaining can of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes.