Fred'S Chicken Or Turkey Casserole
- 3 1/2 c. cubed, baked chicken
- 2 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. finely chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 oz. grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. Miracle Whip
- 1/2 c. slivered almonds
- 1 3/4 c. crumbled corn flakes
- 1 stick melted oleo
- Preheat oven and Pam spray two 9 x 13-inch casserole pans. Mix all ingredients together except oleo and corn flakes.
- Pour into casserole pans and top with corn flake crumbs (rough crumbs) and drizzle melted oleo over the tops.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yields two 9 x 13-inch pans.