- 4 (10 count) cans biscuits
- 1 1/2 c. sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/4 sticks margarine
- Grease Bundt or tube pan.
- Mix together 3/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit in fourths, using scissors to do this.
- Shake pieces from one can at a time in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place these into cake pan.
- Melt margarine, 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together and pour over biscuit pieces in cake pan.
- Bake 35 minutes at 350°.
- They may be done sooner.
- Turn out on cake plate.
- Break off in bits.
- Do not cook in two-piece angel food pan.
- All the butter will leak out!