- 9 c. Chex cereal
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pour cereal into a very large bowl.
- In a 1-quart bowl, combine chips, peanut butter and margarine; microwave on High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until smooth.
- (Stir after 1 minute.)
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring all pieces until all are coated.
- Then little by little, add the powdered sugar.
- Stir well each time the powdered sugar is added.
- May not need entire box of powdered sugar.