Morning Glory Muffins
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. grated carrots
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir in carrots and next 4 ingredients.
- Make a well in center of mixture. Combine vegetable oil and remaining ingredients.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring until moistened.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Spoon batter into paper cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans immediately.
- Makes 22 muffins.