Chicken Breasts With Wild Rice
- 1 3/4 c. quick cooking long grain and wild rice or plain rice
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom or chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can French onion soup (undiluted)
- 2 1/2 oz. jar sliced mushrooms (undrained)
- 1/2 c. water
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. cornflake crumbs or cracker crumbs
- Combine first 5 ingredients together.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch microwave dish.
- Lay chicken breasts on top of rice mixture, with heavy side of breasts at corners of the dish.
- Brush with melted butter or margarine and sprinkle evenly with cornflake crumbs.