Corned Beef Hash Swirls
- can corned beef hash
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make dough according to Bisquick directions on box.
- Roll out until about 1 inch thick.
- (Shape, as you roll out into an oblong shape.)
- Thinly spread with a knife, mustard on top of dough. Then, salt and pepper lightly or to taste.
- Spread corned beef hash on top of the mustard, salt and pepper.
- Then, lengthwise, roll up securely and pan freeze.
- When frozen, take out and with a sharp knife, cut roll into 3/4 to 1 inch slices.
- Bake in moderate oven at approximately 350° for 15 or 20 minutes or freeze, individually and reheat frozen for a longer period of time.
- Whether you serve right away or serve after being frozen, pour on top either a cream cheese sauce or a sauce made of 1 can of cream of celery soup, adding a little water.
- A good lunch!!