Easy Sausage Casserole
- 1 lb. Hillshire Farm or Eckrich smoked sausage
- 1 can Great Northern beans with juice
- 1 1/2 c. uncooked Minute rice
- 1/4 c. green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 (16 oz.) jar salsa
- Brown sausage and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Saute pepper and onions in 1 teaspoon margarine until soft.
- Cook Minute rice.
- Mix cut up sausage, onion and peppers, rice, Great Northern beans and salsa in casserole dish and heat on stove until bubbly.
- Serve with cornbread for an easy meal that serves 6 to 8 easily.