- 1 lb. lean hamburger
- 1 jar Ragu spaghetti sauce (plain)
- 1 small container Ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg. lasagne noodles (approximately 8 noodles)
- 1 large bag preshredded Mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet brown the hamburger.
- Drain the fat.
- Stir in the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Heat until warm.
- In a 3 to 4-quart saucepan fill to about an inch below the rim with water. Bring to a boil and add noodles.
- Cook until soft.
- In a large baking pan (8 x 10-inch or bigger) cover the bottom with 4 noodles.
- Smother with Mozzarella (and Ricotta if you have it) and start your next layer of noodles.
- Bake in oven at 350° until cheese is melted.