Chocolate Lover'S No-Bake Brownies
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. (2 c.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 1/2 oz.) pkg. chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1 c. chopped nuts, divided
- Melt chocolate chips over hot (not boiling) water; stir until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate wafer crumbs and one-half cup of nuts; stir until well blended.
- Press into foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Press remaining 1/2 cup of nuts into top of brownies.
- Let stand at room temperature until firm. Cut into 2-inch squares.