Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 c. sifted flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (10 oz.) bag miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- Cream butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Spray miniature muffin pans with nonstick spray and place balls of dough in pans.
- Do not spread dough in cups.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and immediately press peanut butter cup into each cookie until only top shows.
- Let cool in tins for 10 to 15 minutes.
- These freeze well.
- Makes about 4 dozen.