- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. margarine at room temperature
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- ice cream or whipped cream
- Place flour, cocoa and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir to mix well.
- Add eggs, margarine, salt and vanilla.
- Beat with a whisk for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch pie pan and bake in preheated 325° oven until done, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Pie will puff up and then settle down.
- Serve slightly warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Makes 8 servings.