Cream Puff Dessert
- 1 c. water
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 c. flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 4 c. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Boil water and margarine.
- Then add flour.
- Let cook; then add eggs one at a time.
- Spread in a 9 x 13-inch pan, sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes until brown.
- Mix instant pudding, milk and softened cream cheese.
- Spread on crust and top with Cool Whip.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Chill 6 hours prior to serving.