- 1 c. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. mandarin juice
- Line strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth.
- Place yogurt in the center and let drain for 1 hour.
- Place mandarin juice in a small pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes until a very thick syrup remains.
- There should be about 2 tablespoons of syrup.
- Whip the cream in a bowl with an electric mixture until it holds soft peaks.
- Place the drained yogurt in a bowl and stir in the mandarin syrup.
- Gently fold in the whipping cream with a rubber spatula.
- Makes 1 cup.