- 3 Tbsp. tapioca
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (11 oz.) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can peach slices, cut in half and drained
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 large bananas
- lime sherbet
- Allow tapioca, 1 cup water and sugar to stand 5 minutes, then cook until clear.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, oranges and peaches.
- Chill well, even overnight.
- Before serving, add strawberries and bananas.
- (Add fruit early enough to allow flavors to blend.)
- Top with lime sherbet in fruit or sauce dishes.
- Serves 8.