Marinated Pork Roast
- 1 (4 to 5 lb.) rolled pork roast
- 1/2 c. sherry
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. ginger
- Combine all ingredients except roast.
- Place roast in plastic bag and set in deep bowl.
- Pour in marinade and close bag tightly. Let stand 2 to 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
- Occasionally press bag against meat to distribute marinade.
- Remove meat.
- Roast, uncovered, at 325° for 3 hours. Baste with marinade the last hour.