Apricot Delight Babyfood Cake Recipe
- 1 pkt Yellow cake mix
- 1 sm Vanilla instant pudding
- 2 x Strained Apricots with Tapioca baby food (jars) 4.4 ounce size
- 2/3 c. Lowfat milk
- 8 ounce Crushed pineapple, liquid removed
- 1/2 pt Whipping cream
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- Slice tube cake into three layers.
- Combine pudding, apricots, lowfat milk and pineapple.
- Spread between the layers and on top of cake.
- Beat whipping cream till stiff, gradually adding sugar.
- Ice sides and center hole of cake with whipped cream.
- 12-16 servings