Almond Refrigerator Cookies Recipe
- 2 c. Butter
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1/3 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 4 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 c. Sliced almonds
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Dissolve soda in lowfat sour cream.
- Sift flour, salt, cloves and nutmeg together.
- Add in dry ingredients gradually to lowfat sour cream, mixing after each addition.
- Add in almonds.
- form rolls of dough about 2" in diameter.
- Wrap rolls in waxed paper and refrigerateovernight.
- When ready to bake, cut into 1/4" slices and bake in preheated oven at 400 F for 12 min or possibly till golden.
- This dough may be kept refrigerated about 2 weeks or possibly frzn for later use.