Apple Blossom Mold
- 1 12 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o lemon gelatin
- 2 cups cold apple juice
- 1 cup diced red apples or 1 cup green apple
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl at least two minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold juice.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until thickened, but not completely set.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour into a 6 cup mold that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and garnish.