A Healthy Tofu and Yogurt Dessert
- 100 grams Silken tofu
- 200 grams Plain yogurt
- 1 Jam, etc. (I used strawberry jam )
- Mash the tofu with a spoon, add yogurt, and mix together.
- Line a strainer or sieve with paper towels, suspend the strainer over a bowl, and put in the tofu-yogurt mixture.
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- It looks like this the next morning.
- Change the paper towels to fresh ones, throw out the drained water, cover with plastic wrap, and leave to drain again until the evening.
- In the evening it will be even more drained and look like this.
- Throw out the paper towels, transfer to serving bowls, top with jam, and it's done!