Apricot Streusel Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar (12 oz.) apricot preserves
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix flour, oatmeal, 1/2 cup sugar, butter and nuts; press half the mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Spoon preserves over batter, sprinkle remaining flour mixture over preserves.
- Bake 45 min.
- or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.