Any Flavor Pan Dessert
- 1 c. flour
- 1 stick butter or oleo
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 pkg. instant pudding
- 3 c. milk
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and press into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350°.
- Combine 1 cup whipped topping with cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Spread on top of baked layer and chill.
- Mix pudding with milk and spread over second layer.
- Chill 15 minutes before spreading the remaining whipped topping over the pudding.
- Serves 16.