- 16 oz package of saltine crackers
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp (2 packages) ranch dressing mix
- 3 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 2/3 cup olive oil
- Using a large gallon or 2-gallon Ziploc baggie, pour in the olive oil and all seasonings.
- Close the bag and knead to thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
- Place all 4 sleeves of crackers in the bag, reseal and gently turn the bag over several times to coat the crackers with the spice mixture.
- The more times you do this the better the coating.
- Let the bag sit for at least 12 hours (overnight is good) turning it again every so often to recoat the crackers.
- Remove crackers and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 250F for 15-20 minutes.
- Tastes great with my zip dip!