"healthified" Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 12 cups gold medal whole wheat flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 12 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 34 cup fat-free fat-free liquid egg product
- 12 cup canola oil
- Heat oven to 350F Spray bottoms only of two 9x5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix flours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves until well blended.
- In medium bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, egg product and oil until well blended.
- Stir into flour mixture until well blended.
- Spoon batter evenly into pans.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.