10-Minute Scones with Heavy Cream
- 200 grams Cake flour
- 30 grams Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 6 grams Baking powder
- 1 carton Heavy cream (I used soy-based)
- 1 bag Large plastic bag (23x24cm)
- If using a food processor, check out
- The dough will be done quickly, so preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Once you get used to making these, you'll be able to pop this in the oven in 7-8 minutes.
- Prepare the plastic bag, put it on a scale, and add the ingredients one by one.
- Use a strong and thick bag.
- Blow air into the bag, and shake to mix.
- Then add the heavy cream all at once or in 2 batches.
- Then shake the bag again, but don't knead it.
- The mixture will come together gradually, and it won't be stuck to the bag.
- Push the mixture to the bottom, fold the bag, and flatten to 2-3 cm thickness with a rolling pin.
- Cut the edge with scissors or a knife.
- Tear and spread the bottom by hand.
- Brush on the heavy cream left in the cup with your fingers to glaze.
- Cut with a knife.
- Cut into half, and cut into 6 lengthwise.
- The size of the bag was perfect.
- Place the batter on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes.
- The batter is soft, so keep your hand under the plastic bag, and peel it off.
- Plain SconesEasy Chocolate Scones
- Egg-Free SconesMayonnaise-Cheese Scones