"Meat GRILLING CHARTS "
- 1 MEAT OR FISH
- "MEAT GRILLING TIMES "
- BONELESS STEAK, Marinate if desired.
- Steak should be 1/2 - 1" thick.
- Grill for 8-14 minutes for medium, turning once.
- BONE -IN STEAK, Marinate if desire.
- Steak should be 1/2-1" thick.
- Grill for 7-14 minutes for medium rare, 11-18 minutes for medium, turning once.
- CHICKEN BREAST, Boneless products cook more evenly.
- Chicken breast can be cooked as is, or pounded thin for quicker cooking time.
- Grill until thoroughly done and juices run clear, about 8-12 minutes, turning once.
- FISH FILLETS, Cook until fillets flake easily when tested with fork.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes per 1/2" of thickness, turning once.
- FISH STEAKS, Tuna, Salmon, Halibut, Swordfish Steaks.
- should be 1/2-1" thick.
- Marinate before cooking if desired.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes for each 1/2" thickness.
- GROUND BEEF PATTIES, Patties should be 1/2-3/4" thick.
- Grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Cook for 10-16 minutes, turning once.
- HAM STEAK, Precooked Ham steaks should be grilled until heated through, 6-10 minutes, turning once.
- HOTDOGS AND SAUSAGES, For precooked products, cook until heated through, 4-6 minutes.
- For raw products, first precook in skillet until almost done, then finish cooking on grill 8-12 minutes until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- LAMB CHOPS, Chops can be bone-in or boneless, 1/2-3/4" thick.
- Grill until only slightly pink in center, about 12-16 minutes.
- PORK TENDERLOIN, Cut boneless tenderloin in half lengthwise.
- Cook for 12-18 minutes, turning once.
- SHRIMP, Grill until shrimp turn pink and are springy to the touch.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.