- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 12 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 14 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 beaten eggs
- 16 ounces applesauce (i use cinnamon)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the first 7 ingredients.
- Stir in the eggs, applesauce, and oil and mix well.
- Spread batter in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 2 hours.
- Top with cream cheese frosting and enjoy :0).