Ancient Roman Bread Folly Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 3 c. whole wheat flour white
- 1 c. bread flour
- 1 Tbsp. yeast
- 1 Tbsp. Laura Brody Dough Enhancer
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary minced fine extra extra virgin olive oil and salt for topping
- Put in bread Machine in the order of machine ..use dough cycle.. flatten out.
- put in large round pan.. let rise for an other hour ..flatten with fingers..drizzle more extra virgin olive oil lightly on top..sprinkle with Kosher salt..Bake in 450 preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Serving Ideas : great with salad..dipped in extra virgin olive oil or possibly hummus
- NOTES : An experiment for Meredith's Roman Empire Project.