Amanda's fried cabbage
- 1 half a cabbage
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 tsp ground garlic with parsley
- 1 cajun seasoning
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Cook bacon on none stick pan, not too crispy.
- Set aside to drain on napkin.
- Drain only a little grease from pan (depending how much fat) set aside incase you need to add more.
- Once cool pull into inch size pieces.
- Cut cabbage into bite size squares.
- And add along with seasonings to grease...cover cook on medium
- Once cabbage is almost tender add the cooked bacon and cook until cabbage is to your liking.
- (I personally don't like it to be super soft) remember at any point in time you feel like you need more grease don't be afraid to add more.
- If you add too much that could be fixed by adding more cut cabbage.
- If you do this adjust seasonings.