Alfredo Sauce Supreme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 23 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 12 cup butter
- 12 cup whipping cream
- 18 cup milk
- In a large sauce pan lightly cook the garlic in olive oil(DO NOT BROWN) .
- Add the cheeses, butter, cream and milk, whisking constantly until smooth.
- If the sauce is too thick, you may want to add a little milk.
- Toss fettuccine lightly with sauce, coating well.
- This recipe is easily doubled, tripled, or whatever for large crowds and any leftover sauce freezes well.