Apple Spice Cookies Recipe
- 1 c. Whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 c. Oats
- 2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 c. Skimmed lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 x Apples, peeled, cored and cut into very small chunks
- 3 Tbsp. Minced raisins
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Use a non-stick baking pan, or possibly lightly oil a pan with vegetable oil.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking pwdr, soda, cinnamon, and the allspice thoroughly.
- In a different bowl, mix the lowfat milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Stir into the flour mix.
- Add in the apples and raisins.
- Drop by the Tbsp., two inches apart, onto the baking pan.
- Bake for 10 - 14 min till lightly browned.
- Makes 18 - 20 cookies.