- 1-1/2 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups finely chopped peeled apples (about 3 medium) Safeway 1 lb For $0.99 thru 02/09
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Mix remaining sugar, apples, nuts and cinnamon; spoon over batter.
- Bake 55 min.
- or until centre is almost set.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.