Arizona Chicken Recipe
- 4 x Chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. Salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, minced
- each breast between breasts of plastic wrap to a uniform thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Spread both sides with mustard.
- In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add in chicken and cook 3-4 min on each side.
- Stir salsa and lime juice together and add in to skillet.
- Simmer gently, uncovered, till chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 6-8 min.
- Sprinkle with minced cilantro.