Annies Homemade Olive Tapenade
- 2 cans Large Pitted Black Olives, 6 Ounce Cans
- 1 jar Pitted Green Olives Queen Size, 21 Ounce Jar
- 1 jar Giardiniera (Garden Mix-pickled Cauliflower, Onions, Carrots, Etc), 32 Ounce Jar
- 1/2 cups Olive Oil
- Hot Sauce
- Drain black olives, reserving liquid from one can.
- Drain and rinse green olives.
- Drain giardiniera.
- Add each of these to food processor bowl and pulse until mix is small chop size.
- Then, put the mix back into your empty giardiniera and olive jars.
- Mix about 1/2 cup reserved black olive juice with 1/2 cup olive oil.
- Add hot sauce drops to taste.
- Pour over olive mix in jars just until covered.
- This gets better as it ages, but is ready to eat immediately.