- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 12 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar (fine sugar)
- 34 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 14 cup dried apricot (I usually use 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 180C and prepare slice tin.
- Combine butter and golden syrup in a saucepan, large enough to mix all ingredients (I like to save on washing up!)
- Cook over low-med heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted.
- Combine bicarb soda and water in a cup and add to hot butter/syrup.
- Stir in all dry ingredients and lightly mix until combined.
- Bake for 30mins or until lightly golden on top.
- Cool in tin, slice and enjoy!