"Pina Colada" Superfood Smoothie Recipe patricia444
- Water and meat from one Young Thai Coconut
- 3 large spears of fresh pineapple
- 1 banana
- 3 stalks of fresh Kale, broken into pieces including stem
- 3 Tbls Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbls Flaxseed powder or Flaxseed oil
- 2-3 drops of Stevia or a pinch of Stevia Leaf powder
- Open the Thai Young Coconut with a cleaver and a rubber mallet by making four cuts along the top of the coconut point.
- Pour the coconut water into a Vita-Mix blender or other high-speed blender.
- Using a rubber spatula, remove the coconut meat from the coconut making sure you dont put any of the hard brown bits into your smoothie.
- Then, just put all the coconut meat into the Vita-Mix.
- Add the fresh pineapple, broken into pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.