Apple Crumble Cheesecake
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1-1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook apples, cinnamon and 2 Tbsp.
- granulated sugar in saucepan on medium heat 6 min.
- or until apples are tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, oats and half the butter until blended; spread onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 8 min.
- or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix graham crumbs and remaining butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Top with apple mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining granulated sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over apple mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 min.
- or until centre is almost set.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with streusel and caramel sauce just before serving.