Apple and Nut Cake
- 1 12 cups butter or 1 12 cups margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 12 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 large apples
- 200 g nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Melt butter and let it cool completely.
- Beat butter with eggs and evaporated milk.
- Then add flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar and baking powder and continue to beat the mix until it is fully incorporated.
- Grease and flour a pan and put peeled and sliced apples on the bottom.
- Combine the nuts, 1 cup sugar and cinnamon; put half of this mixture over the apples.
- Then on top of this add the (butter, eggs, flour) mixture and top with the other half of the (nuts, sugar, cinnamon) mixture.
- Bake at 350F until toothpick comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes.
- Serve warm.