5 Minute Chocolate Cake for 1
- 4 tablespoons flour, all-purpose
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips optional
- 18 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Just got this recipe in an email from my Aunt.
- Tools required, a large coffee mug and a microwave.
- Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well with a fork
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add the milk and vegetable oil and mix well again.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix yet again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, & tip out onto a plate if desired.
- (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
- And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
- Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!